 Space / 7882
Re: Racers sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:59:55 GMT

In article <B6DFBBBC.EC11%sandlin@nwlink.com>,
Mark Sandlin  <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote:
SAAATURRRDAYYYYY April 7th at the HUSSEY DOOOOOMMME

LEGOOOOOOOOOOO DRAG RACINNGGGGGGG

SEATS ARE $10 BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE (the edge the edge)

I've always figured space drag racing would be an interesting proposition.

In car drag racing, you work against limits of how much power your car can put
to the ground and have the wheels not spin freely.

In space drag racing, you work against limits of how much power your car can
shove out the engines without turning you into a pile of goo in the seat...

-JDF [That being said, I'll build one this weekend...]
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <