 Space / 7864
Re: Racers sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:06:03 GMT

Joel Jacobsen at jacobsen@oar.net wrote:

Once again you've come up with some great craft, Mark.

I like them all and can't say one is better than another, though I like the
colors of the Green and White one. Kinda reminds me of Seafair.... Seafair
2052, that is... <G>

Hmmm, people seem to like the green one. I dunno. :^)

Thanks!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations