 Space / 8153
Re: Racers sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:36:05 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
news:B6E9F4E6.F924%sandlin@nwlink.com...
in article GB0o44.2r2@lugnet.com, Timothy D. Freshly wrote:

My apologies for jumping in here so late.  Mark, I like the black and • orange
one the best (those were my high school colors).

Mine too. ;^)

Very sleek and mean
looking.  I'll put my money on that one!  Be sure to post the results • from
next Saturday's drag fest!!!  :-D

Heh. I might have some time this weekend, perhaps Sunday, that I can • finally
take some more pics of them. I'll try to do that.

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

At least as a 1st Lieutenant you can participate in the races yourself.  A
grand admiral is much too high of a rank to participate in such a "common"
pasttime.  There are some advantages to a lower rank.  ;-)

Tim