 Space / 7853
Re: Racers sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:29:51 GMT

Sean Forbes at moeby@msn.com wrote:

Great looking racers.  Are they space, atmospheric, or both?

They're supposed to be the same sort of low-atmospheric hovercraft sort of
thing like a podracer.

I really like the spiral drills on the Black racer's engines.  The clever use
of ski's on the Red one is also great.

Thanks. :^) I've actually used the skis-on-engines method a few times
before. It's one of my favorites.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations