 Space / 7863
Re: Racers sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:04:01 GMT

Patrick Justison at pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu wrote:

Finally my XP-21 will have something to race against.  Cool models Admiral, or
is that Grand Admiral?  I would like to put together some of these types of
models again, building the XP was a lot of fun.  But first I have to focus on
a couple of six legged vehicles.

Hmm, I guess I always thought that was a fighter. Maybe you have a fighter
that looks like it? Anyhoo, looks good. :^)

One question, what kind of camera do you use?  I've been thinking about
getting
one for model pics.

I have a Nikon 950. It's expensive, but worth it, IMO.  :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego