 Space / 8144
Re: huge japanese page of small mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:31:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Perry writes:
I found this absolutly gigantic page of brilliant mecha designs while
atttmpting to navigate through some japanese lego pages.  Just thought you
might like to take a look, if you haven't seen it before, but beware, if
you have anything below a T-1 connection, be prepared for a wait.  I'll let you
know if i find anything else.  http://www1.linkclub.or.jp/~zizy/lego/index.html

Here is the English index:

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/index_e.htm

It has a beautiful micro AT-ST, AT-AT, and a mirco space ship as well.
Also it appear that Ayucow knows Mr. Fujisawa of DNTRI fame...
"I have many chances to see Mr.Fujisawa's great mechs.(I live in the
neighborhood of him.)" (taken from the the text next to the micromech
thumbnails).
Bryce