 Space / 8151
Re: huge japanese page of small mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:10:18 GMT

Wow! That AT-AT is amazing! I didn't know that such things were posible at
such a small scale. Pure lego genius! THe other mecha are very nice too, but
the AT-AT just takes the show.

And the photography is awesome!

Man...

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, David Perry writes:
I found this absolutly gigantic page of brilliant mecha designs while
atttmpting to navigate through some japanese lego pages.  Just thought you
might like to take a look, if you haven't seen it before, but beware, if
you have anything below a T-1 connection, be prepared for a wait.  I'll let you
know if i find anything else.  http://www1.linkclub.or.jp/~zizy/lego/index.html