 Space / 8138
Re: huge japanese page of small mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 04:57:06 GMT

I've been link-jumping through what pages i could, and didn't find much that
came close to that first page, although this page has a few similar designs:
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hayase/lego/deki/tinymechs/index.htm
Yeah, its crazy to think how much great design we haven't seen, even with
brickshelf.  My adrenal glands start gushing when i contemplate what would
happen if they got hold of LDraw...