 Space / 8142
Re: huge japanese page of small mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:59:18 GMT

I'd call these origami mechs. Small, intricate, beautiful.
I like this "origami mech" term. It conveys the idea and feel of these
little mecha perfectly.

There was one mech where a SW Battle Droid body was used as part >of head, very clever parts use.
Yes many clever part uses.

Micro mechs can gleefully ignore gravity, like origami drifting on the >wind.
this line made me giggle..."Gleefully ingnore gravity". I dunno...I think
maybe it sounds like mecha poetry.
Bryce