 Space / 812
Re: awfully quiet here.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 05:06:40 GMT

  I think for my ship, if I even make one (and I can't start until at
least January 10th), I'll probably make a "command module"
that consists of a "bridge" and living quarters for a small
crew (between 2 and 4), and the rest of the ship will be
engines, cargo pods, equipment, "solid" structure, etc.. I'm
wondering how far I can stretch it, considering how small
my collection of parts is relative to most of you. :)

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises

I'm actually having to buy most of my pieces bulk through eBay and
Baylit...I don't have nearly enough of white 1xN's and other such pieces.

--

Paul Davidson