 Space / 6261
Re: new Mk4 pics are up on brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 02:24:29 GMT

in article G7L7C7.F4q@lugnet.com, Trevor Pruden wrote:

As for the brig, well, I have always liked the use of a brig.  The brig is
useful containment area to perform torture and interogations prior to
ejection from an airlock!  ;^D  Wait, I didn't say that!  Nobody better
tattle to  Grand Admrial Sandlin on me, now!  He's liable to have one of my
captians stripped of rank!

That sounds like standard procedure to me.

Oh, waiiiiit a minute! You forgot the part about stuffing the captive's face
with Spamcake before ejecting him.

2 Demerits, and you're on Fleebnork duty until further notice.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego