 Space / 6320
Re: new Mk4 pics are up on brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 06:05:19 GMT

hey trev,
despite the squareness of this,
i really like what you've done with it,

look @ the detail in this pic folks:
(the red/white checkers on the interior)

there are lots and lots of really interesting
details and ideas in this ship, and i'm really
interested in hearing more about it, so
here's some comments/questions:

1) can you change the names of the pics
on brickshelf to say what is in the pic.
i can see obvious things like the engine
room but i'd really love to know what is
in all the pics.

or

1) put up a txt file that says what's in the pics ?

next

2) in this pic:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28659
what's the computers on the right that look like they have a little
lego head/torso on them? are they medical computers? what sets are
they from?

this ship is too big and cool to not tell us more about it

:-D

great work

-paul

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Hey guys, just posted my better Mk4 picks on brickshelf.  Tell me what you
think!

I will be setting up the AstroLift page this week with descriptions.

Cheers!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co