 Space / 6322
Re: new Mk4 pics are up on brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:11:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
hey trev,
despite the squareness of this,
i really like what you've done with it,

Thanks!  :^)

1) can you change the names of the pics
on brickshelf to say what is in the pic.
i can see obvious things like the engine
room but i'd really love to know what is
in all the pics.

Well, like I said at the beginning of this week, I'll be creating pages on
the Astro Lift website this week to describe what you see in the Mk4 pics.
I haven't even created web pages for any of my capitals yet, which is a real
shame - I have to get those all finished.  I will give a link to those pages
here on Lugnet when I'm done if anyone is interested.  I was finishing off
my twin hydroponics module for my MT192 multi-purpose colony ship last night
(I will try to get a snap posted over the weekend on brickshelf), so I have
yet to do those web pages.

or

1) put up a txt file that says what's in the pics ?

I could do that for now to appease the authorities.  ;^D

next

2) in this pic:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28659
what's the computers on the right that look like they have a little
lego head/torso on them? are they medical computers? what sets are
they from?

Those are from spyrus sets - I think they even came in the little spyrus
saucers, which are occasionally available on ebay.  They are real TLG elements.

this ship is too big and cool to not tell us more about it

:-D

great work

-paul

Well, thanks once again.  I agree - you have to see this thing in person to
really appreciate it.  If I could explain what it is that I have done,
perhaps people will better understand the method to my madness.  :^)

Just give me a couple of days, and I'll get those descriptions put up for
ya.  Lot of work going on these days, so time is short.

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.