 Space / 6227
Re: new Mk4 pics are up on brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 05:35:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Hey guys, just posted my better Mk4 picks on brickshelf.  Tell me what you
think!

I will be setting up the AstroLift page this week with descriptions.

Cheers!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co

     Looking much better.  Oh, and look, a color scheme!:^)
     Although I'm not certain what everything is that I saw in the pics, I
like the clear pieces in the engineering space (did you take the fiber optic
idea from Mark's Mithrandir?), for me, sci-fi engineering spaces have to
have clear pieces, it's like...eye candy or something.
     Is that the galley under the bridge?  Nice captain's chair.
     From the first pics that I saw, I truely thought that the geen brick
plates were actually the top of your MK4 (there were no interior pics for
reference at the time) I'm happy to have been wrong.
     Great work.  Job well done.
     I like Tim's suttle detail better, but your's seems more practicle, as
though the MK4 was designed in the middle of a war and great pains were
taken to save money and resources.

~Kirby~