 Space / 5901
5900  |  5902
Subject:
Mark 4 Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:24:56 GMT

Hi, Fellas!

Been a while since I posted anything on my website.  Thought I'd show what
I've been slaving over.  Peter, if your wondering, YES I have done a lot
since we last talked about this ship.  Notice that the docking ring (in
between the blue ship and the destroyer) is now on the central, elevator
module.  I had to tear apart the engineering section to do it.

But, the basic form of the engineering and engine modules are complete at
the back end, and all I have to do is add fine showy detail.

Comments would be very much appreciated.  Note that the ship is only 3/4
structurally complete (I'm missing the entire upper deck where the bridge
would be, and I am waiting on parts to finish the second deck section over
the service bays towards the rear of the ship).  This ship is very big (over
5 feet long), and I need help from all you fine MOC builders out there with
fine detail and features.  :)

Better pics to be posted on my website when the basic structure is done.

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.