 Space / 5926
Re: Mark 4 Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:46:56 GMT

Well, aside from Aaron West's great constructive notes, there has been an
obvious lackluster general response to the progress of my ship.

In the words of Master Yoda, "Hmmm... Patience you must learn."

I'm actually most impressed with the smaller ship on the side--that thing is
awesome!  Very nice design.  And I still need a detailed shot of your
docking ring so I can build one to match.

And I've been too busy digesting the comments on yours for my own project to
post my own comments =)  I definitely need to do a lot more with external
systems on my second level.

I really like the weaponry--it's got a very Japanese Video Game feel to it.
Not quite anime, but all those top-down shooters.  Raiden etc.  I also like
the articulation you've got in gray on the aft section.  Nice texture there.

What are the things sticking out near the stern?  They look like small
engines?  What's the design reason for these?

I'd like to see more detail on the front.  That is, I'd literally like to
SEE more; I can't tell if it's there or not.

I'm still sure that my Blacktron Peacekeeper will destroy this thing =)  I
mean, come on, my Planetary Devastator cannons would hole this thing in a
nanosecond!!!  I'll post photos to back that claim up next week, although
the second deck and the top of the third deck are yet in disarray.

Peter