 Space / 5923
Re: Mark 4 Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:03:04 GMT

Well, aside from Aaron West's great constructive notes, there has been an
obvious lackluster general response to the progress of my ship.

Will it help when I get decent interior shots, fighters and equipment in the
main hanger bay, service ships in the service bays, cargo, crew members,
med/science lab, galley, the lit-up warp reaction in the warp core, plasma
conduits, etc etc.?

Come on guys, I know that the preliminary snaps are dark and grainy, but
I've put a *lot* of work and prep into this baby.  Any tips, hits, comments,
negative/positive critisms before I go haywire on the interior?

sigh  :-|

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.