 Space / 5900
Re: Best Lego CAD sights for space creations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:08:12 GMT

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 03:32:30 GMT
"Jamal Coleman" <Mothergrimm@cs.com> wrote:
What are your favorite sights for space creations created
with LDraw, MLCad,
etc.?  I'm pretty familiar with most of the big boys that
frequent Lugnet,
but was wondering if there were any out there that I may
have missed.  Also
any Star Trek related Lego sites out there?   Thanks in
advance.

                     Jamal Coleman

I guess it would not hurt to throw the webpage up as well:

http://www.icounsel.com/blacktron/

Scott "Too tired after pushing carts for 5 hours in the
cold" S.

Please visit http://www.cleanweb.net