 Space / 5903
Re: Best Lego CAD sights for space creations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 04:33:00 GMT

Now if that Alliance of Planets guy would ever get his
site updated.... (It is going slow, but I do have a new page
in the works)

Scott S.

hmmmm...well, I have only one request...

:-O  UPDATE!    :-)

It's like food for the soul...

Trev