 Space / 5898
5897  |  5899
Subject:
Best Lego CAD sights for space creations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 03:32:30 GMT

What are your favorite sights for space creations created with LDraw, MLCad,
etc.?  I'm pretty familiar with most of the big boys that frequent Lugnet,
but was wondering if there were any out there that I may have missed.  Also
any Star Trek related Lego sites out there?   Thanks in advance.

                     Jamal Coleman