 Space / 3977
Re: Official model section at the 'Shipyard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:59:55 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
I don't mean to shoot down your idea too fast here, but...

Isn't this what Fibblesnork does already? There are pics of everything up • to
a couple years ago, along with a timeline, etc.

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/

    Yes I did think about this guide as well as others but my goal was to
have all of the large sets together. Where with these guides you have to do
a bit of searching to see all of the big sets.

Most of the largest Official Space sets just barely verge on being as • large
as most of the MOCs on the Shipyards... so I don't know if I'd consider • them
capital ships. But maybe that's not what you're shooting for in this
instance.

I definitely considered this but compared to the other sets in a given sub
theme I always thought these sets seemed huge.

Of course, if you had links to instructions and various places it might be
doing something Fibblesnork doesn't do, which could be valuable... and a • lot
of people don't know about Fibblesnork anyway.

Yes I thouht the links would be a good idea. But this is really just a
brainstorm. I really want this site to be by and for the space community so
I'll be throwing quite a few (sometimes ludicrous)  ideas around.

Just some thoughts.

Thanks for the input.

Jon

~M