 Space / 3985
Re: TFLG (was Re: Official model section at the 'Shipyard?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:11:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
I think TFLG is still a rather effective resource. I refer to it often.

Yeah, me too.

What can we do to bring it up to date.  Any chance of supplying us with the
particulars as to how to photograph the minis, the size of the various images
from the set manuals, etc?

I don't care if the name is changed to something less Fibblesnork related, but
I'd hate to see the resource go altogether.

I have to admit, I would love to see the Fibblesnork Guide updated and made to
include newer themes, like, say, Star Wars.

I find that the way it's laid out, and the particular information it gives, is
invaluable when I'm trying to figure out what Pirate sets I should go and buy,
for example.  I think the best part is the minifig info... it can be really
hard to see exactly what you get in a given set from LEGO's shots.

I know that the amount of detail is a bit... unrealistic in terms of including
sets and themes that are from years long gone, but updating it would be great.

If you *don't* update it, for the love of God in heaven above, please don't
take it down.

eric