 Space / 3986
Re: TFLG (was Re: Official model section at the 'Shipyard?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 21:53:35 GMT

richard marchetti wrote in message ...
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
I think TFLG is still a rather effective resource. I refer to it often.

Yeah, me too.

And me. A highly valuable site that has helped me a gazillion times. It has
also, in my opinion, a very nice UI.
/Joakim