 Space / 3969
Re: Official model section at the 'Shipyard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:31:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
I don't mean to shoot down your idea too fast here, but...

Isn't this what Fibblesnork does already? There are pics of everything up to
a couple years ago, along with a timeline, etc.

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/

Most of the largest Official Space sets just barely verge on being as large
as most of the MOCs on the Shipyards... so I don't know if I'd consider them
capital ships. But maybe that's not what you're shooting for in this
instance.

Of course, if you had links to instructions and various places it might be
doing something Fibblesnork doesn't do, which could be valuable... and a lot
of people don't know about Fibblesnork anyway.

Just some thoughts.

Two comments:

1.  What's wrong with duplication of effort?  The Fibblesnork LEGO Guide is
    old and decrepit anyway.

2.  The name "Fibblesnork" is the name of http://www.fibblesnork.com/ the
    website.  The name of the guide you are referring to is "Fibblesnork LEGO
    Guide."

--Todd