 Space / 3976
3975  |  3977
Subject:
TFLG (was Re: Official model section at the 'Shipyard?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:39:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
I think TFLG is still a rather effective resource. I refer to it often.

Yeah, me too.

What can we do to bring it up to date.  Any chance of supplying us with the
particulars as to how to photograph the minis, the size of the various images
from the set manuals, etc?

I don't care if the name is changed to something less Fibblesnork related, but
I'd hate to see the resource go altogether.

-- Richard