 Space / 3978
3977  |  3979
Subject:
Here I go again...another GS idea...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:17:15 GMT

Ok this ones a litlle odd but hear me out.
What about a section that could be a gallery of Captains? A small photograph
or a render would be good. There could be a small bio on the captain. It
could be funny, serious --whatever. A quote from the captain might even be
nice. Each captain would be linked with his/her/it's ship. this could be a
simple section. I could just put it on one page instead of individual
sections.
    Now I know not everyone (including me at the moment) has a picture of
their Captain and that would be a small problem. Maybe someone (heck I could
help with this too) could supply a render for the pictureless individual
(after they gave a description of the head, and legs and whatnot.)

    Again I'm just throwing ideas around. My goal for this site is still the
same. First priority is for it to be a good list of the largest space
creations in one place. And on the level below that I want it to have a real
sense of community. In the end it will hopefully also have a kind of theme
to it like a space truck stop (for lack of a better phrase at the moment) in
a way. Where builders have come to share ideas, building tips, stories and
such.

    -Jon
--
The Galactic Shipyard