 Space / 4027
Re: Here I go again...another GS idea...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:12:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

Of course for the captains to be in the gallery they would be famous for
some reason, hence perhaps a short description of their wilder, more
outlandish stunts, their "claim to fame" if you will, something along the
lines of "once piloted a ship through the nefarious Hades Nebula powered
only by seven vats of lemon juice and a tin of bicarb soda." or something
like that.

"I did the Kessel run in less than 10 parsecs, shaving more than 2 parsecs
off the last record-holder's, uh, time."

Steve