 Space / 3965
Re: Volkswagen B3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:22:29 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Eric Joslin writes:
Having recently acquired a digital camera, I want to start documenting some
MOCs I've had sitting around for a while.  The first one can be found here:

http://www.people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/vw.html

Awesome!  Love the door and the front thruster pods!

Say, it looks rather familiar.  Was this at the NELUG meeting at BC in April?

Please feel free to tell me not only what you think about the model, but
about the presentation as well.

The pictures are a bit dark and fuzzy -- if you shoot in sunlight or open the
windows on a bright day like today, they'll come out a lot clearer.

--Todd