 Space / 3964
3963  |  3965
Subject:
Volkswagen B3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:12:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Having recently acquired a digital camera, I want to start documenting some
MOCs I've had sitting around for a while.  The first one can be found here:

http://www.people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/vw.html

Please feel free to tell me not only what you think about the model, but about
the presentation as well.

Thanks,

eric