 Space / 3974
RE: Volkswagen B3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:18:25 GMT

Lorbaat writes:
Having recently acquired a digital camera, I want to start
documenting some MOCs I've had sitting around for a while.
The first one can be found here:

http://www.people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/vw.html

Please feel free to tell me not only what you think about the
model, but about the presentation as well.

I love the model!  Orange is a nice color for it, even if it is actually
yellow :)  It really captures the look of a Beetle while obviously being a
spacecraft of sorts.  The thrusters aren't just tacked on... (Interstellar
seems to stretch it though :)
  Presentationwise, I suggest putting the text and images in a table to keep
everything in a neat organized column instead of having the width change
randomly down the page.  Text in columns is also easier to read (not really
important when you only have one line of description, but you know what I
mean).  I don't mean to plug my own design, but
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/retreat.html
is the kind of table I'm talking about.  Of course, you can still put text
and more images below the first set of pics...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/