 Space / 4081
Re: Volkswagen B3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 18:26:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Joslin writes:
Yes, it surely was.  Shiri took some pictures of it, and as far as I know
they're still on her website somewhere.

Yup! On this slightly disorganized page:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/meeting_4-15-2000.html
(I didn't really care for making it, umm, organized. ;-)

I may actually replace the shots with
cleaner ones at a later date, but I figured these weren't embarassingly bad,
so
I'd go ahead and use them.

The shots look pretty good to me, just that I would never guess it was yellow
if I didn't remember the model from April. ;-)

-Shiri