 Space / 4082
4081  |  4083
Subject:
(OT Now) Re: Are there any Honor Harrington fans here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 19:05:32 GMT

OK then Steve (sorry everyone else, this is off topic now), seeing as you
are interested I thought you'd like to know that there are a total of 11
books in the series - recommend you check out this site for details:

http://www.movie-trailers.com/weber/index.html

In lugnet.space, Andrew Summersgill wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone here is also a fan of the Honor Harrington
series of books by David Weber and if anyone has ever built one of the • ships
from the series from LEGO?

I don't know about the series, but I read one book a couple of years ago.
The book was good, but the underlying technology and developement of
interstellar travel and combat was definitely the best part of the whole
thing.

Now that I know there are more books in the series, I'll have to go look
for them.

Steve