 Space / 3947
Re: Are there any Honor Harrington fans here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:53:56 GMT

In fact I'm a big time Honor Harrington-fan, and I like the concept of space-
combat David Weber has developed. But for some reason I never considered
building one of the vessels he described - probably cause they don't look
interesting?

Primus BuS
ComStar

LEGO Mechcommander: http://www.go.to/LegoMC