 Space / 37014
Re: My entry for the Intergalactic Space Wheels Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:38:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Vrieze wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Harri Manni wrote:

   I really enjoyed looking at this MOC. I like the bunker-type slit windows with the deployable blast shields, and the reloading missile launcher cartridge. All the moving parts fit together tightly in stowed mode. I felt the wheel wells were particularly well-done also.

Thanks for noticing so many datails, I wasn’t sure how it would turn out in the photos, I’m glad I had enough blast shields to cover the front cockpit windows. :)

   I thought the interior colors were a bit too scattered, but I suppose it evokes the image of a cluttered, busy control center with mix-and-match equipment.

True, I suppose I should have put more time on the interior, I’m really impressed of some of the builders here who really manage to make cool looking interiors. I’ll have to keep practising at building them.

   Nice work!

Thanks again!