 Space / 36984
Re: My entry for the Intergalactic Space Wheels Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:14:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian P. Gefrich wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Harri Manni wrote:

I saw this on Brickshelf yesterday, and it blew me away (get it? eh. nevermind). It brought out a few “How can anyone make that out of LEGO” responses from my co-workers, and I quite simply explained that “It Is Art”.

Eh, I don’t know what to say.. Not used to get so much positive responce I guess. Thanks for telling me about your co-workers reactions and for the nice words in your explanation. :)

   I like the armoured wheels ala Alien’s. I got that feel when looking at the vehicle and man is that launcher mean looking!

I made a rough sketch of the vehicle before I started to build and I’m pleased how close I managed to replicate the look, which I tried to draw as mean as possible. *evil grin*

   Anyways, this is really good, solid looking, very functional, and I like it.

Thanks again for all the nice comments, it sure makes the building effort worth while!