 Space / 36949
Re: My entry for the Intergalactic Space Wheels Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:10:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Harri Manni wrote:
   ---- • snipped...

I saw this on Brickshelf yesterday, and it blew me away (get it? eh. nevermind). It brought out a few “How can anyone make that out of LEGO” responses from my co-workers, and I quite simply explained that “It Is Art”.

I like the armoured wheels ala Alien’s. I got that feel when looking at the vehicle and man is that launcher mean looking!

Anyways, this is really good, solid looking, very functional, and I like it.

-Brian