 Space / 36962
Re: My entry for the Intergalactic Space Wheels Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:10:53 GMT

Great rendition of one of my favorite military weapons of today!

The IGMLRS is simply awesome. I love the use of brown on this model, it gives it a camo look. The way in which the whole thing flows is quite impressive, I wasn’t expecting the center to be a rocket launcher. With 41 rocket tubes, a popup radar tower, and ICBMs, this monstrously large vehicle looks like it can dish out some incredible destructive force. But why 41 tubes? That is such an odd number, since it is an odd number. Why not an even 40 or a Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy 42? I suppose it is because that is all that would fit but whatever, it is a pointless nitpick.

Nonetheless, great job on this MOC. Good luck in the contest! Actually, if it is less that 30 studs by 30 studs you could replace the wheel with hover engines and enter it in the Military Hover Vehicles contest too!