 Space / 36963
Re: BIA circa 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:34:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Darrow wrote:
   Greeting, I made a few modifications and expanded the Blacktron Intellignce Agency. It now includes a monorail to transport pilots from their ships to the main facility along with a seperate monorail to transport workers to and from other moonbase modules and facilities. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=104141 Hopefully the pics shows the details and improvements since black and yellow have tendancy blur when photographed. I’d love to hear what you think ... pro or con. Brian

I’ve been watching the various incarnations of this setup on Brickshelf over time. The sheer scale of it, and the fact that it never wavers from the original Blacktron colors and style is always impressive. The monorail, and monorail stations are a welcome addition. I also enjoy the Blacktron versions of the big M-tron land vehicle, and the old classic space ship (can’t recall the names right now).

My one suggestion--the original Blacktron theme had a mech of sorts. If you’re making additions or modifications, how about a few mech bays with some Blacktron mechs in them (in the spirit the Message Intercept Base, of which you appear to have at least 18 copies).