 Space / 36886
Re: BIA circa 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:41:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Darrow wrote:
I made a few modifications and expanded the Blacktron Intellignce Agency.  It
now includes a monorail to transport pilots from their ships to the main
facility along with a seperate monorail to transport workers to and from other
moonbase modules and facilities.
I'd love to hear what you think... pro or con.
Brian

Very nice.  Just remember to leave the rest of us some room for our Space MOC's
at Cantigny.

Fuzzy