 Space / 36883
36882  |  36884
Subject:
BIA circa 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 04:22:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greeting,
I made a few modifications and expanded the Blacktron Intellignce Agency.  It
now includes a monorail to transport pilots from their ships to the main
facility along with a seperate monorail to transport workers to and from other
moonbase modules and facilities.
Hopefully the pics shows the details and improvements since black and yellow
have tendancy blur when photographed.
I'd love to hear what you think ... pro or con.
Brian