 Space / 37008
Re: Pinpoint--entry for the Military Hover Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 06:45:17 GMT

I haven't hopped on the contest bandwagon yet for several reasons.  I spend
almost as much time tweaking my designs as I do constructing them, so the
pressure of a deadline would probably make me a little crazy (and I'm crazy
enough!).  I'd also be too antsy that I'd finally send in the pics and then
want to make more changes.

Right now I still have three finished projects that I need to take pictures
of and write the pages for, in addition to two other projects that I'm dying
to start since I've already sketched them out.  I'm also not much of a
competitor and am just groovin' on building for myself.

I know, I know, excuses, excuses!  I'll jump into the fray someday!

Dave

"kyle vrieze" <freze*nospam*@comcast.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Kyle,

That's some serious baditude ya got there!

Superb all-around.  More words would just get in the way.

Dave

Glad you enjoyed it, Dave.  I was thinking your Cloud Cruiser would have • been
perfect for this contest.  Maybe we'll see an entry from you?