 Space / 36981
Re: Pinpoint--entry for the Military Hover Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:18:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Vrieze wrote:
   My entry for the Military Hover Contest is the Pinpoint, a two-man hover gunship. At 30 studs long, it slots in to the medium category.

I love it.

I want to whoosh it.

The tan and dkred make me happy, like it’s my birthday.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator