 Space / 36979
Re: Pinpoint--entry for the Military Hover Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 04:28:40 GMT

Extremely nice model ya got there Kyle.

This is exactly the kind of building I was hoping for in this kinda of contest. ;) It has been added to the contest page, and is the sole entry for multi-man catagory at the moment.

Rick