 Space / 36982
Re: Pinpoint--entry for the Military Hover Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:54:55 GMT

Kyle,

That's some serious baditude ya got there!

Superb all-around.  More words would just get in the way.

Dave

"kyle vrieze" <freze*nospam*@comcast.net> wrote in message
My entry for the Military Hover Contest is the Pinpoint, a two-man hover
gunship.  At 30 studs long, it slots in to the medium category.  Click • either
pic for the Brickshelf gallery:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=105281<http://www.brickshel
f.com/gallery/freze/pinpoint/pinpointsmall01.jpg>><http://www.brickshelf.com
/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=105281<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/freze/pinpoi
nt/pinpointsmall02.jpg>>

There's also a <http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/6109 mocpages> entry.

I'd like feedback on the color scheme.  I like the tan with the dark red, • but I
need to use grays also because of parts needs.  Do you think it would have
looked better with gray in place of the tan?

PLMKWYT