 Space / 37009
Re: The Razorback (Space Wheels Contest entry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:49:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
   Hey Jamie,

Just a quick comment here before I’m off to sleep:

I absolutely LOVE the gatling gun!! A very simple and elegant solution! This is the second time I’ve seen a wonderfully creative rendition of a gatling gun on such a small scale. The overall design is also very nice. Very compact and yet everything looks purposeful. Does it really balance on that single tire?

Well done, sir!

Dave

Thanks Dave.

The gatling gun is inspired from Jon Palmers Yoshima Moc. Since I saw it on his ship, I wanted to try it myself.
I wish it did balance by itself, but alas it doesn’t. I used this:

Same thing I used for my copbots.

Jamie