 Space / 37007
New MOC: Taimatsu Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:12:59 GMT

The Taimatsu Racer is the 6th racer I’ve posted for the intergalactic multi-environment circuit.

This craft is sponsored by Kaisha Corp, a company primarily known for its top-quality null-grav toilets.

Jon says the red should go, and that the black and dark grey should all be replaced with white.

When Jon gets the Shipyard up and running again, I might start listening to him.

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com