 Space / 37012
Re: New MOC: Taimatsu Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 02:36:20 GMT

Hi Tony,

That’s the racer I could see on some pics of, from NWBrickCon. I just found back that one from mark Sandlin’s folder.

That’s a very nice racer! I especially enjoy the cockpit and canopy arrangement :-p, he he! Seriously, the inside looks very neat with the wheel and printed slope / tile (see the pic from above link, opened configuration).

I am always surprised with the fact that you manage to include some storage (I might have said that in a previous post...). In this particular racer, checking the pics on your website I was thinking “Where did he put it? Where did he put it?” And there you go, a small compartment for the hair piece!

I like the overall shape of this racer, the bulky front cockpit, and the smooth lines you made leading to the engines. It makes it quite original, yet pretty realistic, with an utilitarian feel.

Thanks for sharing! Cheers,

JP.