 Space / 37027
Re: New MOC: Taimatsu Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:02:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
   Very groovy, Tony!

I really like the combination of blockiness and swooshiness! The opening is aces. You also managed to pull off orange/black/red without me thinking right off the bat of Halloween! :-D

The opening is one of my favorite bits as well. Funny you should mention Halloween... although this first appeared at NWBrickCon, I actually started it a couple of months ago- a lot of projects, even small ones, tend to sit around in various states of completion. I never intended it to be themed for that, though it certainly seems obvious now.

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com