 Space / 37024
Re: New MOC: Taimatsu Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:31:24 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner wrote:
   The Taimatsu Racer is the 6th racer I’ve posted for the intergalactic multi-environment circuit.

   Jon says the red should go, and that the black and dark grey should all be replaced with white.

I like the little transparent eyepiece element, and of course the usual elegant landing gear solution. I feel the color scheme was very appropriate for the Halloween NWBC, but I have to agree with Jon about the white and orange. I loved that scheme on Philip Painter’s ci Maximum.