 Space / 37023
Re: Mobile Party Palace (Space Wheels Contest Entry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:45:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim McSweeney wrote:
   What is the point of having technology indistinguishable from magic if you can’t use it to have a little fun?

Introducing the Mobile Party Palace (MPP):

I love it! Just eyeballing, I would guess the Mobile Party Palace is maybe 27-28 bricks high or so? But it really gives you the illusion of tremendous size--very well done. Also I’m a sucker for the concept of a massive arcology complex because I’m such a fan of Masamune Shirow’s Appleseed.